What you’ll get
Duration : 3 days 2 nights
Departure : Only departure on odd dates
Suitable : All people: Family, friend, couple...
Type : Cruise tour
Product Code : T30MKE81
On this tour you have more time to discover the sights of the Mekong Delta and enjoy the life on the river. You visit the famous floating market of Cai Rang. On several land excursions you have the chance to experience local handicraft production, colorful brick kilns, opulent orchards and peaceful villages. Take an excursion with a small rowing Sampan or a short bike trip to explore the small side canals of the mighty Mekong river.
- Experience panorama river cruise
- Enjoy life on the water and floating market
- Learn secrets of real Vietnamese cultute and Mekong river as well
Flexible Price - Best Price Guaranteed
|OPTION TYPE||MAX||RATES||PRICE DETAIL||TOTAL|
Size : 12m2 Max Adults: 2
Bed size: Double/Twin
Twin or double rooms: each with a private bathroom with shower and hot water, wardrobe and air-conditioning. All rooms offer a fantastic panoramic view over the Mekong River.
Choose date to show price
Recommend for you
Total Option Price
Ends in : 05:23:35 hours
Easy & fast checkout
24/7 customer support
This option is fully booked, please change your date or contact us for more details.
- 2 Lunches , 2 Dinners; 2 Breakfast, 1 Lunch box
- Cruise, Shuttle bus.
- Cruise Cabin
- Price Includes
- Road transfer from Saigon
- Accommodation in cosy double or twin bedded cabins
- Meals as indicated in itineraries
- Mineral water placed in your cabin
- Side trips on sampans as mentioned in the itineraries
- Transfer by road and speed boat to Con Dao
- Shuttle from the jetty to the centre of Con Dao
- Price Excludes
- Drinks are not included in the price (except the mineral water in your cabin and tea/coffee).
- Route and excursions may be subjects to changes without prior notice.
- Surcharge for peakseason, Christmas, New Year, Lunar New Year
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 30 days before arrival: No charge
- 15-30 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 7-15 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 4-7 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 3 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received by us.
- Cancellation by Weather
In case of an unexpected situation/ bad weather causes an effect on your trip after commencement, we serve the right to change the itinerary of your booked tour for the safety of all clients in the group. If there are more than one solution, we will ask for your permission and agreement to do the next step. In such kind of cancellation, the refund of any payment on the un-used portion of transportation service, hotel service, car rental or tours will be given.
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to 8 years old: 50% of adult’s fare and sharing bed with parents.
- From 9 to 11 years old: 75% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Students with ID student card: 95% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Over 11 years old: 100% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Day 1: Saigon - Can Tho - Cai Be
07.00-07.30 Pick-up at the hotel in Saigon (district 1 and parts of district 3) - (Shuttle bus service// Land transfer)11.30 Boarding of the cruise vessel and check-in12.00 Panorama cruise and lunch on board around 13.0016.00 Guided walk to a rural village or through the lush greens of orchards and rice paddies17.30 Return to the boat for refreshment and to enjoy the sunset on the top deck19.00 Dinner on board, night on board
Meals: L, D
Accommodation: Mekong Eyes cruise
- Day 2: Cai Be - Can Tho
07.00 Morning cruise and morning tea break served on board08.00 Excursion on rowing sampan, exploring small canals of Tan Phong islet, home-made handicrafts family.10.00 Bicycle ride on back roads or walk in a small village along the Mekong Canals12.00 Panorama cruise and lunch on board around 13.0016.00 Afternoon walk to a rural village or cooking class on board19.00 Dinner on board, night on board
Meals: B, L, D
Accommodation: Mekong Eyes classic cruise
- Day 3: Can Tho – Tran De – Con Dao
07.00 Morning cruise and morning tea break served on board08.00 Check out of cabin. Excursion on a long sampan to Cai Rang floating marketShuttle bus transfer to Tran De, lunch box (Shuttle bus service// Land transfer)Departure of ferry to Con Dao from Tran DeArrival in Con Dao then dropping off at your hotel in Con Dao by shuttle bus.
Meals: B, L
- Shuttle service from pier to the center of Con Dao island (vice-versa) is free of charge. Fee for other pick-up/drop-off locations will be advised upon booking.
- Only departure on odd dates from Can Tho
Compare with other products
Questions & Answers
0Based on 0 reviews
Value for money0