What you’ll get
Duration : 4 days 3 nights
Departure : Only Sunday
Suitable : couple, solo traveler, family, friends
Type : Land tour
Product Code : T886EDS02
Experience the beauty of Eastern Taiwan on a 4 day tour excursion. Explore the last completely unspoiled land of Taiwan, East Coast National Scenic Area. Having 3-night accommodation at the best hotel or resort makes this journey special and memorable.
- Cover ocean-view stops along the east coast area
- See scenic valley views inside the East Rift Valley
- Spend 3 nights at one of the best hotel or resort
|OPTION TYPE||MAX||RATES||PRICE DETAIL||TOTAL|
Luxury group tour
Size : 25 m2 Max Adults: 2
Bed size: Double/TwinShow more
Including 1 night at Sheraton Taitung Hotel (5-star) or similar + 1 night at Promisedland Resort & Lagoon (5-star) or similar + 1 night at Hotel Royal Chiaohsi (5-star) or similar
Choose date to show price
Total Option Price
Ends in : 05:23:35 hours
Easy & fast checkout
24/7 customer support
This option is fully booked, please change your date or contact us for more details.
- 3 Breakfast
- Train, shuttle bus
- Price Includes
- Daily Breakfasts
- train ticket
- A/C transfer during the tour
- English speaking tour guide
- All entrance and sightseeing fees
- 3 nights at hotel (double/twin sharing)
- Price Excludes
- Tips and personal expenses
- Lunch and dinner
- All not mentioned in inclusion
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 30 days before arrival: No charge
- 15-30 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 7-15 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 4-7 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 3 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received by us
- Cancellation by Weather
In case of an unexpected situation/ bad weather causes an effect on your trip after commencement, we serve the right to change the itinerary of your booked tour for the safety of all clients in the group. If there are more than one solution, we will ask for your permission and agreement to do the next step. In such kind of cancellation, the refund of any payment on the un-used portion of transportation service, hotel service, car rental or tours will be given.
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to 8 years old: 50% of adult’s fare and sharing bed with parents.
- From 9 to 11 years old: 75% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Students with ID student card: 95% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Over 11 years old: 100% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Day 1 (Sunday): Taipei?Train?Hualien?East Coast National Scenic Area?Taitung
Pick up from hotel in Taipei (train from Taipei Main Station) – Hualien – East Coast National Scenic Area (Fanshuliao, Shitiping, Sanxiantai, Amis Folk Center) – Taitung
Accommodation: Sheraton Taitung Hotel
- Day 2 (Monday): Taitung?East Rift Valley National Scenic Area?Hualien
Departure from Taitung – East Rift Valley National Scenic Area (Luye Highland, Biking at Mr. Brown Avenue, Takeshi Kaneshiro Tree, Matai’an Wetlands Ecological Park) – Hualien
Accommodation: Promisedland Resort & Lagoon
- Day 3 (Tuesday): Hualien?Taroko Gorge?Qingshui Cliff?Jiaoxi
Departure from Hualien – Taroko National Park – Shakadang Trail or Lushui Trail – Eternal Spring Shrine (Changchun Temple) – Swallow Grotto – Cihmu Bridge – Qingshui Cliff – Jiaoxi in Yilan
- Day 4 (Wednesday): Jiaoxi?Taipei
Departure from Jiaoxi – National Center for Traditional Arts – King Car Kavalan Distillery – King Car Orchid Garden – Taipei
- Tour only departures on Sunday
Compare with other products
Questions & Answers
0Based on 0 reviews
Value for money