What you’ll get
Duration : 7 days 6 nights
Departure : Hanoi Old Quarter
Suitable : Active traveller, friends, couple...
Type : Land tour
Product Code : T88NPG20
You will spend 7 wonderful days to the northern mountains of Vietnam. The highlight of the package is Fansipan Peak. It is dubbed the Roof of Indochina with an altitude of 3,143m, about 9km from Sapa town to the Southwest. In addition, you will set foot in the roads in Ha Giang to see maverlous mountaisn and beautiful terraced fields. You will not be able to believe your eyes with the scenery here. Let's go
- Visit Sapa town, Cat Cat village and conquer Fansipan Peak by cable car
- Sightseeing marvelous mountains and beautiful terraced fields
- Make new friend and enjoy local live
Flexible Price - Best Price Guaranteed
|OPTION TYPE||MAX||RATES||PRICE DETAIL||TOTAL|
Size : 20 m2 Max Adults: 2
Bed size: Double/ Twin
The price for group tour, including 3-night in 3-star Hanoi hotel (Golden Rooster or similar), 1-night in 3-star Sapa hotel (Panorama, Hmong Sapa, Sapa View or similar), 1-night homestay + 1-night hotel in Ha Giang
Choose date to show price
Recommend for you
Total Option Price
Ends in : 05:23:35 hours
Easy & fast checkout
24/7 customer support
This option is fully booked, please change your date or contact us for more details.
- 6 Breakfasts, 5 Lunches, 3 Dinners
- A/C transfer
- Homestay, Hotel
- Price Includes
- Professional English-speaking tour guides
- Entrance fees and visit fees
- Tour guide to Cat Cat and to Cable Car Station
- Return ticket of Cable Car Sapa - Fansipan - Sapa
- Bottle of water on the shuttle bus
- A/C transportation during the trip
- Transfer round trip from airport to hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter
- Full accommodation in Hanoi (hotel), Sapa (hotel) and Ha Giang (hotel + homestay) (twin/double/triple sharing)
- Meals as indicated (B=Breakfast, L=Lunch, D=Dinner)
- Price Excludes
- Tips, Beverages, travel insurance, VAT, personal expenses
- Surcharge on Christmas, New Year and Lunar New year
- Others not clearly mentioned above
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 45 days prior to trip departure: No charge (Full refund will be made but transaction fee will be paid by you).
- 30-45 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 15-29 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 7-14 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 7 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- The above fees are subject to an added bank transaction fee.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received by us
- Cancellation by Weather
In case of an unexpected situation/ bad weather causes an effect on your trip after commencement, we serve the right to change the itinerary of your booked tour for the safety of all clients in the group. If there are more than one solution, we will ask for your permission and agreement to do the next step. In such kind of cancellation, the refund of any payment on the un-used portion of transportation service, hotel service, car rental or tours will be given.
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to 8 years old: 50% of adult’s fare and sharing bed with parents.
- From 9 to 11 years old: 75% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Students with ID student card: 95% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Over 11 years old: 100% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Day 1: Hanoi arrival
Upon arrival at Noi Bai Airport, driver will pick you up and transfer to Hanoi center. Check in hotel and free time. Overnight at hotel in Hanoi.
Accommodation: Hotel in Hanoi
- Day 2: Hanoi - Sapa - Cat Cat
6.30 – 7.00: Pick up from your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter, get on Good Morning Sapa bus, depart for Sapa.
9.30: Follow the highway with the first comfort break in Phu Tho Province
11.00: Second comfort break at Lao Cai city before approaching Sapa
12.30: Arrive Sapa Town with colorful traditional costumes of H’mong, Dzao, Tay ethnic People.
Welcome drink and itinerary briefing
Enjoy the lunch with local Vietnamese dishes, check-in procedures
14.00: Start trekking to Cat Cat village - home of Black H’Mong People, you visit Cat Cat waterfall and the Hydrofoil constructed by the French in 19th Century, visit family of H’’Mong People to understand their culture and customs.
17.00: Go back to Sapa town for refreshing, then have dinner in peace, enjoy night activities and overnight in hotel
Meals: B, L, D
Accommodation: Hotel in Sapa
- Day 3: Sapa - Fansipan - Hanoi
8.00: After breakfast in hotel, driver & tour guide take you to Cable Car Station and spend 20 minutes with cable car to enjoy the spectacular scenery.
9.00: Reach the altitute of 2800 meters, you have a good time to see the view and take photos, visit pagoda the spiritual destinations and trek up to 600 steps you will reach the peak of Fansipan - the Roof of Indochina. ( Spend about 1,5 hours for hiking and taking photos).
11.00: Come back to Cable Car Station and return to Sapa town,
12.30: Have lunch in the hotel
13.30 - 15.45: Relax and discover Sapa town by yourself with some souvenirs, meet all group members at hotel to get ready for Hanoi
16.00: Get on bus to go back to Hanoi with two comfort breaks
20.45: We say goodbye to you at your hotel/stay.
Meals: B, L
Accommodation: Hotel in Hanoi
- Day 4: Hanoi - Ha Giang
Departs on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday mornings
6:00-6:30 Pick up at your hotel in Hanoi and depart for Ha Giang by bus.
You will have a short break with some photo opportunities along the way.
12:30-13:00 Have lunch in Ha Giang.
14:00 Leave Ha Giang City for Quan Ba. On the way you can take some photos of the magnificent
views of the rice fields, mountains and valleys.
15:30 Stop at Heaven`s Gate, enjoy the fresh air & see the panorama of Tam Son Town from
above, afterwards we head to the countryside where you will be welcomed by local Tay families.
16:00: Spend time to rest and freshen up before trekking around the village.
You can discover the rammed earth house of Black Dao which surrounded by terraced paddy
Then you will have a delicious dinner in one of the local homestays.
Overnight in local Tay`s homestay
Meals: B, L, D
Accommodation: Homestay in Ha Giang
- Day 5: Quan Ba – Yen Minh – Meo Vac – Ma Pi Leng – Dong Van
6:30-7:00: Have breakfast, enjoy the fresh air of breathtaking mountains, check out from the homestay and be ready for the next experience - continue your journey to Meo Vac.
After lunch in Meo Vac, we keep going to Dong Van, we continue to conquer Ma Pi leng Pass. It is one of the most beautiful Rocky Mountains, unique landscape and famous places in Vietnam. You will have chance to stand on the steep cliffs of Nho Que River, a river which flows from China and through Vietnam for about 46 km.
After that you will trek through the small villages where H`mong people live and through extraordinary mountainous landscapes. You will enjoy the incredible views of the Happy road below.
16:30 Check in at the Hotel in Dong Van Town.
19:00 Have dinner and enjoy the night life of the local people there
Meals: B, L, D
Accommodation: Hotel in Ha Giang
- Day 6: Dong Van - Hanoi
If you are here on a Sunday you can discover the very exciting and Colourful Dong Van market, where a dozen tribes living in the surrounding area, and traditionally dressed, come to sell their goods.
After breakfast you will continue your journey to Dong Van Unesco Geopark and enjoy fresh atmosphere.
On the way you will visit the H`Mong King`s Palace. This is one of the most special, cultural and historical monuments in Dong Van, the Vietnam war, and life of the ethnic people.
12:00 Enjoy a traditional Vietnamese lunch. We continue to follow the guide trekking, experiencing the breathtaking nature, visiting the centuries – old villages, and the houses of the Tay ethnic minority.
15:30 Return to Hanoi
22:30- 23:00 Arrive back in Hanoi.
Meals: B, L
Accommodation: Hotel in Hanoi
- Day 7: Hanoi departure
Have breakfast and free time until our driver picks you up, and transfers to Noi Bai International Airport. End of service!
- You should bring cash in Ha Giang, Sapa
- Hanoi accommodation: 3-star (Golden Rooster Hotel, Legacy Hotel or similar
- Sapa accommodation: 3-star (Panorama, Hmong, Sapa View or similar)
- Homestay’s facilities are not as in hotel in Ha GIang.
- Big luggage: are advised to leave at the hotel for customers' convenience and comfort
- Arrival/departure info: required at the time of booking or at least 3 days before departure
- Flexibility: the order of this tour can be change to match the time plan/interest of customers
- Itinerary:can be slightly changed due to weather, availability and operating conditions and will be reconfirmed upon confirmation.
- Warm clothes, scarf, hat, cap due to the weather is pretty unpredictable. It is normally cold in September, October, November, December, January, February and March
- Trekking shoes, sun glasses, sun cream, insect repellent, cash in Vietnam Dong (US Dollar, Euro, Australia Dollar are accepted)
Compare with other products
Questions & Answers
9.1Based on 5 reviews
Value for money9.4
09 Dec 2019
I had the 7-day to Fasipan and Ha Giang with my husband and it was amazing! The views were breathtaking and they are the best places to visit. Everything was very well organised and I didn’t have to worry about a thing. Highly recommended!
04 Oct 2019
Couldn't fault this trip, Ha Giang with breathtaking scenery along the Nho Que River. Winding our way up and down the mountains through villages and visiting markets, the roads were tough going in some spots but the scenery made up for it. Accomodation and meals provided were great and I thoroughly enjoyed the homestay at there
08 May 2019
01 Apr 2019
Awson place to visit, as I travelled up we disappeared into the fog, what an experience! once up the top if mountain it was very clear, the pictures I took came out nicely, be prepared for the manys steps you need to climb up or down to reach the big Budah, its really done up nicely, definately worth a look
05 Dec 2018